How you treat a client can frequently be as important, if not more important, than the technical work you do for them. This webinar focuses on the direct link between client service and satisfying your clients. Achieving high levels of customer service is a valuable differentiator for winning new work.
Typical components of sales and marketing for consulting engineering firms include client meetings, SOQs, brochures, proposals, lead lists, sales calls, and presentations. All of these elements are important to being awarded a project from a client, especially when you have competitors all performing the same tasks. But few people view the service they provide to their clients as a critical part of their sales program.
Superior client service is what makes a successful, long-lived business. It forms the foundation for achieving and sustaining satisfied customers. This leads to repeat business, the lowest cost means of winning work. This webinar session will shine a light on an area of business that many consulting staff members often overlook. We will:
· Show you the components that comprise client service
· Help you to identify clients who are compatible with the levels of service your firm can provide
· Outlines how to gather feedback from clients to assess their expectations for service
· Summarizes how to monitor the evolution of client service over the course of a relationship
· Raises your awareness of the common pitfalls of client service
The tools and skills that you use for sales planning, proposal development, and interview preparation can be used to effectively improve your firms’ service levels. Especially for younger staff, understanding and engaging with differentiating your firm will lead to new career paths, increased influence, improved sales, and more success.